Ride Share IPA is a San Diego collaboration between Societe Brewing Company and Pizza Port Brewing Co. Color is golden yellow and mostly clear, with two fingers of white, frothy head. Aroma is fresh and hoppy, with lots of citrus, grass, and pine. This follows through to the taste, where we find a very West Coast IPA flavor with lemon, tangerine, peach, pine, and herbal tea. Malts are dry and bready. The mouthfeel is crisp with a medium amount of bitterness. Hops are Idaho 7 and Talus, with Talus being a new hop to us. Overall flavor is really enjoyable, which is what we’d expect from two great San Diego breweries.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Chonk Sundae Sour (Tropical Berry Blast). 1 minute ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 21 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for State of Haze. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for MoZee (Zeelander with Mosaic). 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Trejo's Cerveza. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Big Little Thing. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Magnetic Midnight. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for La Fin Du Monde. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity