Ride Share IPA is a San Diego collaboration between Societe Brewing Company and Pizza Port Brewing Co. Color is golden yellow and mostly clear, with two fingers of white, frothy head. Aroma is fresh and hoppy, with lots of citrus, grass, and pine. This follows through to the taste, where we find a very West Coast IPA flavor with lemon, tangerine, peach, pine, and herbal tea. Malts are dry and bready. The mouthfeel is crisp with a medium amount of bitterness. Hops are Idaho 7 and Talus, with Talus being a new hop to us. Overall flavor is really enjoyable, which is what we’d expect from two great San Diego breweries.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Game of Thrones: Valar Dohaeris. 3 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Pterodactyl. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for More Dark Lager. 2 hours ago
- Alexa listened to L.A. Beers. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for American Cheat Codes. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Lustro. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Can't Stop Juicin'. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity