Ride Share IPA is a San Diego collaboration between Societe Brewing Company and Pizza Port Brewing Co. Color is golden yellow and mostly clear, with two fingers of white, frothy head. Aroma is fresh and hoppy, with lots of citrus, grass, and pine. This follows through to the taste, where we find a very West Coast IPA flavor with lemon, tangerine, peach, pine, and herbal tea. Malts are dry and bready. The mouthfeel is crisp with a medium amount of bitterness. Hops are Idaho 7 and Talus, with Talus being a new hop to us. Overall flavor is really enjoyable, which is what we’d expect from two great San Diego breweries.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Dream Yard. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pacific Jade Freestylin'. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Imperial Golden Nugget. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Holy Hermit. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Upslope Pumpkin Ale. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Ginnepin Saison Ale. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Biere de Mars. 7 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Dark Island. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity