Color is a hazy, pale amber with about a finger of off-white, soapy head. Good retention and plentiful lacing left on the glass. Boozy aroma of both malts and hops. Lots of resinous pine plus some tropical fruit and hops and apricot and peach in the finish. Light bitterness and plenty of juiciness. Taste is well balanced without any alcoholic burn. You can tell this is a high ABV beer, but it's still pretty easy to drink for 11%.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer and 1 other added a rating for Glitter & Gold. 27 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Ode etta Sahti. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for ber Affengeil. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hop Streaker. 7 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Beard Tax. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity