Into the Woods pours a very hazy but bright golden orange color. Thin head that dissipates quickly leaving a bit of lacing on the glass. Aroma is dank with citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is juicy and tropical fruit dominated, like papaya and mango. Maybe some melon. There's also pine and an interesting spice flavor like black pepper that was not expected. Light malt profile and mild bitterness, but a bit more bitterness than you normally get in this style. Mouthfeel is juicy and smooth - Northeast-style drinkability and nice flavor from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Double Barrel Parabola (2021). 19 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Vanilla Oatis. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for 805. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Winter Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Double Nut Brown Porter. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Boone County Brown. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity