Into the Woods pours a very hazy but bright golden orange color. Thin head that dissipates quickly leaving a bit of lacing on the glass. Aroma is dank with citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is juicy and tropical fruit dominated, like papaya and mango. Maybe some melon. There's also pine and an interesting spice flavor like black pepper that was not expected. Light malt profile and mild bitterness, but a bit more bitterness than you normally get in this style. Mouthfeel is juicy and smooth - Northeast-style drinkability and nice flavor from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Brew Free! Or Die IPA. 16 minutes ago
- duffy12 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Wookey Jack. 2 hours ago
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity