Tea Weiss is a sour ale brewed with berry rooibos tea. Beautiful amber rose color with little transparency. Large white bubbly head that quickly fizzles down to a thin film. Fruity and tart aroma, with guava, hibiscus, and raspberry. Taste has a lot of that same flavors, with tropical fruit and berry and a bit of sea salt. Crisp and refreshing, with a similar mouthfeel to a Gose-style beer, just not as salty. And fairly mild on the sour scale. This thirst quencher is just 4.1%, so you can enjoy it all day long as well.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Ninja vs. Unicorn. 45 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to California Golden Beers. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tropical Mist. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Double Doors. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for 8 Second Kolsch. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Temptation. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity