Tea Weiss is a sour ale brewed with berry rooibos tea. Beautiful amber rose color with little transparency. Large white bubbly head that quickly fizzles down to a thin film. Fruity and tart aroma, with guava, hibiscus, and raspberry. Taste has a lot of that same flavors, with tropical fruit and berry and a bit of sea salt. Crisp and refreshing, with a similar mouthfeel to a Gose-style beer, just not as salty. And fairly mild on the sour scale. This thirst quencher is just 4.1%, so you can enjoy it all day long as well.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 23 minutes ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Oberon Ale. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity