Taj Mahal is your pretty standard lager. It is lightly carbonated and tastes a lot like American lagers. We had a tough time determining this was an import based soley on taste. It is not as flavorful as Kingfisher, but smooth nevertheless. If you prefer lagers you should give this beer a try, it might be to your liking.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 listened to Ho Ho Holly Jolly Christmas Beers. 18 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for S1nist0r Black Ale. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Donner Party Porter. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Windows Up. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 3 hours ago
- Tattoosday added a rating for Chonk Sundae Sour (Tropical Berry Blast). 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Adam. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity