Kingfisher is a light lager that tastes a bit like a rice beer even though it is made from barley. It is smooth, refreshing, and extremely easy to drink. This is the first Indian beer we have tried, and it has convinced us that we ought to try some more.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 37 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Future Perfect. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- IPAman listened to The Gold Standard. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Exploring the Vault. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Milk Stout Nitro. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Springboard Ale. 6 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity