Happy Birthday, Lance @BOTD_lb (our Los Angeles area rep). His favorite beer, Sip of Sunshine, is one of the bucket list beers that is difficult to obtain but worth all of the effort once you are successful. Color is golden orange with a slight haze and a thick, foamy white head. Aroma is hoppy and bright, with some tropical fruit like guava and mango. Juicy and hoppy with the same tropical fruit flavors from the aroma. Taste is fruit forward but still well balanced with a palatable malt profile that balances well with the tropical fruit hop flavors. Mouthfeel is superb, perfectly carbonated with absolutely no bitterness. Wonderful flavor from start to finish, this goes down super easy, but you really don't want to see your glass getting any lower!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Son of Juice. 11 minutes ago
- Vette432 listened to Winter is Here. 53 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Suicide Squeeze IPA. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Kiwanda Cream Ale. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Game of Thrones: Queen of the Seven Kingdoms. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity