Happy Birthday, Lance @BOTD_lb (our Los Angeles area rep). His favorite beer, Sip of Sunshine, is one of the bucket list beers that is difficult to obtain but worth all of the effort once you are successful. Color is golden orange with a slight haze and a thick, foamy white head. Aroma is hoppy and bright, with some tropical fruit like guava and mango. Juicy and hoppy with the same tropical fruit flavors from the aroma. Taste is fruit forward but still well balanced with a palatable malt profile that balances well with the tropical fruit hop flavors. Mouthfeel is superb, perfectly carbonated with absolutely no bitterness. Wonderful flavor from start to finish, this goes down super easy, but you really don't want to see your glass getting any lower!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Tulsa Twister. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 and 1 other added a rating for Ponto S.I.P.A. (Sessionable India Pale Ale). 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hayburner. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Azacca IPA. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Gaffel Kolsch. 7 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 8 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bobble Head Red IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity