Stone Mill Organic Pale Ale may be healthier for you than other beers but unfortunately it comes up a little bit short on flavor. We're not sure if this is a product of being organic or a product of... well, being a product of Anheuser-Busch. It is fairly sweet, has very little hopiness for a pale ale, and has a slight but refreshing bitterness in the aftertaste. All and all, it comes off as a little bland, but not too bad.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 58 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Ode etta Sahti. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for ber Affengeil. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hop Streaker. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Beard Tax. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Jambi IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity