St. Sebastiaan comes in a unique bottle that creates high expectations. But functionally, it serves to keep the light out of the bottle and makes the apricot fruit smell present itself a little more on the pour. It is more amber than most Belgians with a fair amount of head. The flavor is fruity and smooth and stacks up pretty well against the better known beers of its ilk. This has a classic Belgian Trappist taste and is worth a try if you are a fan of the Belgians.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 55 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seizoen. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lagoon. 7 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Elevated Perspective (Version 5). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity