St. Sebastiaan comes in a unique bottle that creates high expectations. But functionally, it serves to keep the light out of the bottle and makes the apricot fruit smell present itself a little more on the pour. It is more amber than most Belgians with a fair amount of head. The flavor is fruity and smooth and stacks up pretty well against the better known beers of its ilk. This has a classic Belgian Trappist taste and is worth a try if you are a fan of the Belgians.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Beer V. 44 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Stalk. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Outside Denali IPA. 3 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Xocoveza. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Samuel Adams New World Tripel. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 7 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity