Christmas may be over, but the St. Bernardus Christmas Ale is a beer that you can still enjoy all winter long. It's a classic Belgian Tripel with a dark, brownish red color and a foamy tan head. The head has tiny, perfectly symmetrical bubbles that stick to the glass. Aroma is sweet banana and Belgian yeast. On the taste, we get plenty of fruit, yeast, and more of the banana from the aroma. Just a bit of winter spice, but it's subtle. Highly carbonated with a medium body. This is super easy to drink - you wouldn't believe it is 10%. Perfect for a January winter day!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Rebel IPA. 2 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Identity Crisis. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hang 'em High. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Seattle Show. 6 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity