Southern Triangle is an IPA featuring three types of hops from the Southern Hemisphere: Nelson Sauvin, Moteuka, and Galaxy. It pours a bright copper color with a bold head. Compared to other IPAs, the taste is a little more piney than citrusy. Lots of tropical fruit flavors throughout, maybe some lychee, guava, or dragon fruit. Changing up the hops offers a unique tasting experience.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 listened to No Pumpkins Here. 18 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for LaGrave. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for No Resolutions. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Rise Up. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Mama's Little Yella Pils. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Fire, Skulls & Money. 6 hours ago
- plarson listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity