S'Mores pours a hazy dark gold with a two finger white head that laces the glass considerably. The aroma is very sweet marshmallow with citrus hop freshness. The mouthfeel is fairly heavy and the first sip has a cloying sweetness of heavy light corn syrup. It does taste like S'Mores, with chocolate, marshmallow and graham crackers paired with a hoppy citrus milkyness that kind of works but kind of doesn't. It's a smooth beer with medium carbonation, but it is quite sweet. It finishes with a powdered sugar sweetness that stays around for a long time.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Downtown Brown. 35 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Relay IPA. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Vicinity. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for El Jefe Imperial Stout. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Gigantic IPA. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Four Seasons Of Mother Earth - Winter. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Beaver State Brews. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity