S'Mores pours a hazy dark gold with a two finger white head that laces the glass considerably. The aroma is very sweet marshmallow with citrus hop freshness. The mouthfeel is fairly heavy and the first sip has a cloying sweetness of heavy light corn syrup. It does taste like S'Mores, with chocolate, marshmallow and graham crackers paired with a hoppy citrus milkyness that kind of works but kind of doesn't. It's a smooth beer with medium carbonation, but it is quite sweet. It finishes with a powdered sugar sweetness that stays around for a long time.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Juice Above the Clouds. 6 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Devil Dancer. 58 minutes ago
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Lights On. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Game of Thrones: Valar Dohaeris. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Panic IPA. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Heady Topper. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity