S'Mores pours a hazy dark gold with a two finger white head that laces the glass considerably. The aroma is very sweet marshmallow with citrus hop freshness. The mouthfeel is fairly heavy and the first sip has a cloying sweetness of heavy light corn syrup. It does taste like S'Mores, with chocolate, marshmallow and graham crackers paired with a hoppy citrus milkyness that kind of works but kind of doesn't. It's a smooth beer with medium carbonation, but it is quite sweet. It finishes with a powdered sugar sweetness that stays around for a long time.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Saison de Lis. 47 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Union Jack. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Last Chance IPA. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other listened to California Grab Bag. 4 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity