S'Mores pours a hazy dark gold with a two finger white head that laces the glass considerably. The aroma is very sweet marshmallow with citrus hop freshness. The mouthfeel is fairly heavy and the first sip has a cloying sweetness of heavy light corn syrup. It does taste like S'Mores, with chocolate, marshmallow and graham crackers paired with a hoppy citrus milkyness that kind of works but kind of doesn't. It's a smooth beer with medium carbonation, but it is quite sweet. It finishes with a powdered sugar sweetness that stays around for a long time.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale. 56 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Shades of Haze - Scarlet. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Sudwerk Fest Harvest Lager. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Hop Bullet DIPA. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Drawn And Quartered. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Pompeii. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to The Gold Standard. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Resist (Ghost 787). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
The Corruption IPA