Pours a dark brown color with a thin, wispy head. So much espresso in the aroma. Smells more like coffee than beer. The taste is pure coffee, with all the robust, roasted dark malt flavors that you would expect, plus some caramel and dark chocolate. Brewed with Thomas Hammer coffee, and the flavor falls somewhere on the espresso or cold-brew spectrum. A bit of milky, lactose sweetness and vanilla creaminess. There’s a touch of sweetness, but it’s not over the top. Medium body and not heavy or thick. You can tell there’s a booziness here, but it’s pretty easy drinking for 10.5%. Overall, this is a bold, coffee-focused stout that we enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Big Swell IPA. 22 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Frogger GLC. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Mosaic Single Hop IPA. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other added a rating for Pterodactyl. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Achel 8 Blond. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Pumpkin Spice Latte (Nitro). 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Saint Arnold 20th Anniversary Ale. 7 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity