Pours a dark brown color with a thin, wispy head. So much espresso in the aroma. Smells more like coffee than beer. The taste is pure coffee, with all the robust, roasted dark malt flavors that you would expect, plus some caramel and dark chocolate. Brewed with Thomas Hammer coffee, and the flavor falls somewhere on the espresso or cold-brew spectrum. A bit of milky, lactose sweetness and vanilla creaminess. There’s a touch of sweetness, but it’s not over the top. Medium body and not heavy or thick. You can tell there’s a booziness here, but it’s pretty easy drinking for 10.5%. Overall, this is a bold, coffee-focused stout that we enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to Summertime Brews. 14 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Sounds. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Flying Fish XPA. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Uppercut IPA. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Shepplekofeggan. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity