Pours a dark brown color with a thin, wispy head. So much espresso in the aroma. Smells more like coffee than beer. The taste is pure coffee, with all the robust, roasted dark malt flavors that you would expect, plus some caramel and dark chocolate. Brewed with Thomas Hammer coffee, and the flavor falls somewhere on the espresso or cold-brew spectrum. A bit of milky, lactose sweetness and vanilla creaminess. There’s a touch of sweetness, but it’s not over the top. Medium body and not heavy or thick. You can tell there’s a booziness here, but it’s pretty easy drinking for 10.5%. Overall, this is a bold, coffee-focused stout that we enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Seizoen. Less than a minute ago.
- snfan13 added a rating for Senor Saison. 52 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Happy Hops. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to L.A. Beers. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Alleycat Amber Ale. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Infinite Void Imperial Stout. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity