Pours a dark brown color with a thin, wispy head. So much espresso in the aroma. Smells more like coffee than beer. The taste is pure coffee, with all the robust, roasted dark malt flavors that you would expect, plus some caramel and dark chocolate. Brewed with Thomas Hammer coffee, and the flavor falls somewhere on the espresso or cold-brew spectrum. A bit of milky, lactose sweetness and vanilla creaminess. There’s a touch of sweetness, but it’s not over the top. Medium body and not heavy or thick. You can tell there’s a booziness here, but it’s pretty easy drinking for 10.5%. Overall, this is a bold, coffee-focused stout that we enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 25 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Deadly Combination: Nelson + Mosaic. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Avant Garde. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Blueberry Trainwreck. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Pelican. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity