Self Destruct is a solid barleywine beaming with flavor. The color is a dark, reddish copper, with almost no head. The best part is the finish, with a sweet, lingering dark malty goodness. At 10.6%, it may not be for the faint hearted, but we found this very enjoyable throughout. You'll most likely have to pick this up at the brewery, but it's worth the trip if you are a fan of barleywine.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 and 1 other added a rating for Ponto S.I.P.A. (Sessionable India Pale Ale). 26 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hayburner. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Azacca IPA. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Gaffel Kolsch. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bobble Head Red IPA. 7 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Double Pillow. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity