Self Destruct is a solid barleywine beaming with flavor. The color is a dark, reddish copper, with almost no head. The best part is the finish, with a sweet, lingering dark malty goodness. At 10.6%, it may not be for the faint hearted, but we found this very enjoyable throughout. You'll most likely have to pick this up at the brewery, but it's worth the trip if you are a fan of barleywine.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 listened to No Pumpkins Here. 11 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 54 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for LaGrave. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for No Resolutions. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Rise Up. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Mama's Little Yella Pils. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Fire, Skulls & Money. 6 hours ago
- plarson listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity