Schlafly White Lager pours a light yellow color. It is initially clear but gets more cloudy from the bottom of the bottle. There is a very slight white head that quickly becomes a thin film on the top of the beer. The aroma consists of German yeast, a little sugar sweetness and a champagne like quality caused by the effervescence. The flavor consists of roasted sweet corn and a tiny hint of melon and banana fruits. This gives it more sweetness than your standard American lager, and a creamy mouthfeel makes this a highly drinkable and enjoyable beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 20 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Birra Nursia Extra Abbey Ale. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Levadura. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Warsteiner Oktoberfest. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 10. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Odell IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity