Saranac Pumpkin comes in a 32 ounce jug and pours a classic amber color with a few light carbonation bubbles filtering up. The smell gives you a lot of the pumpkin pie spiciness with some cinnamon. It tastes very much like it smells with a baseline of an amber ale with a light layer of pumpkin on top of it with some nutmeg and allspice in the aftertaste. We were impressed with the quality for such an inexpensive seasonal offering.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to California Grab Bag. 27 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Belligerent Bloke. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Epic Barley Wine. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Son of Juice. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity