Saranac Pumpkin comes in a 32 ounce jug and pours a classic amber color with a few light carbonation bubbles filtering up. The smell gives you a lot of the pumpkin pie spiciness with some cinnamon. It tastes very much like it smells with a baseline of an amber ale with a light layer of pumpkin on top of it with some nutmeg and allspice in the aftertaste. We were impressed with the quality for such an inexpensive seasonal offering.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Cashmere Pale Ale. 50 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to On the Boulevard. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Consecration. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Some Pumpkins. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 4 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Christmas Show 2018. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Whale Bay. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity