Sam Adams White is light amber in color and is slightly hazy with a fair amount of creamy head on the pour. It tastes like a light Belgian Ale but has some characteristics that set it apart. It has a reserved sweetness with wheat malt flavors followed by some tanginess sourness in the aftertaste. This is an interesting and unique beer that exceeded our expectations.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Pterodactyl. 11 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for More Dark Lager. 50 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to L.A. Beers. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for American Cheat Codes. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Lustro. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Can't Stop Juicin'. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity