Sam Adams White is light amber in color and is slightly hazy with a fair amount of creamy head on the pour. It tastes like a light Belgian Ale but has some characteristics that set it apart. It has a reserved sweetness with wheat malt flavors followed by some tanginess sourness in the aftertaste. This is an interesting and unique beer that exceeded our expectations.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 49 minutes ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Oberon Ale. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to L.A. Beers. 7 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Oktober Fuel. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity