Jackrabbit's Saison Farmhouse Ale pours a hazy golden yellow with a billowing white head that recedes to a thin ring. Aroma is very pleasant and subtle, notes of wheat and a tiny bit of farmhouse funk drift up, but it's barely detectable. The taste is subtle grain and yeast, with a slight tartness that's very nicely crisp and neat. The mouth feel is zingy and the carbonation makes it lively on your tongue. There's a faint fruity finish, and an almost ether bite that's surprising and provides a nice finish. It's very balanced with a slight grainy sweetness and a light bitterness that make it easy to drink.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Emperor Norton. 9 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Left Eye, Right Eye DIPA. 33 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Layla Blackberry Sour. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Long Table. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Get Back to Wort!. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for La Fin Du Monde. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Pumpkin Spice Latte (Nitro). 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
St. Paddy's Day Show
Kabru West Coast IPA