Jackrabbit's Saison Farmhouse Ale pours a hazy golden yellow with a billowing white head that recedes to a thin ring. Aroma is very pleasant and subtle, notes of wheat and a tiny bit of farmhouse funk drift up, but it's barely detectable. The taste is subtle grain and yeast, with a slight tartness that's very nicely crisp and neat. The mouth feel is zingy and the carbonation makes it lively on your tongue. There's a faint fruity finish, and an almost ether bite that's surprising and provides a nice finish. It's very balanced with a slight grainy sweetness and a light bitterness that make it easy to drink.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Cast Out IPA. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Steal This Can. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Unpresidential IPA. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Spaten Pils. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Raspberry AF. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Trejo's Cerveza. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity