Jackrabbit's Saison Farmhouse Ale pours a hazy golden yellow with a billowing white head that recedes to a thin ring. Aroma is very pleasant and subtle, notes of wheat and a tiny bit of farmhouse funk drift up, but it's barely detectable. The taste is subtle grain and yeast, with a slight tartness that's very nicely crisp and neat. The mouth feel is zingy and the carbonation makes it lively on your tongue. There's a faint fruity finish, and an almost ether bite that's surprising and provides a nice finish. It's very balanced with a slight grainy sweetness and a light bitterness that make it easy to drink.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Urumea Donostiako Pale Ale. 2 minutes ago
- plarson listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 55 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Latitude 33 Blood Orange IPA. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Everyone Gose Mad. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Starburst IPA. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to What's My Name Again?. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity