Jackrabbit's Saison Farmhouse Ale pours a hazy golden yellow with a billowing white head that recedes to a thin ring. Aroma is very pleasant and subtle, notes of wheat and a tiny bit of farmhouse funk drift up, but it's barely detectable. The taste is subtle grain and yeast, with a slight tartness that's very nicely crisp and neat. The mouth feel is zingy and the carbonation makes it lively on your tongue. There's a faint fruity finish, and an almost ether bite that's surprising and provides a nice finish. It's very balanced with a slight grainy sweetness and a light bitterness that make it easy to drink.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 listened to California Grab Bag II. 13 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Zonker Stout. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to Deja Stout. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Gia Girl. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Imaginary Friends. 5 hours ago
- IPAman listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity