Jackrabbit's Saison Farmhouse Ale pours a hazy golden yellow with a billowing white head that recedes to a thin ring. Aroma is very pleasant and subtle, notes of wheat and a tiny bit of farmhouse funk drift up, but it's barely detectable. The taste is subtle grain and yeast, with a slight tartness that's very nicely crisp and neat. The mouth feel is zingy and the carbonation makes it lively on your tongue. There's a faint fruity finish, and an almost ether bite that's surprising and provides a nice finish. It's very balanced with a slight grainy sweetness and a light bitterness that make it easy to drink.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Le Jus. 2 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for LaGrave. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Just Outstanding IPA. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Nova Vert. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Flora. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity