Color is between deep gold and pale amber, non-transparent and foggy, with a thick, white, foamy head that seemingly lasts forever. Inviting aroma with Belgian yeast, malt, and a touch of farmhouse funk. And the taste... it's incredible. Grainy malts, fruity and earthy hops, and just the right amount of white peppercorn spice. Medium body with lively carbonation that creates a smooth, creamy mouthfeel that tastes like butter melting in your mouth. Well balanced with a finish is long and dry. Beautifully simple, yet deep and complex at the same time. This beer is the benchmark for the Saison style and it’s easy to see why.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Maracuja. 5 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 55 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 300. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Pelican. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity