Color is between deep gold and pale amber, non-transparent and foggy, with a thick, white, foamy head that seemingly lasts forever. Inviting aroma with Belgian yeast, malt, and a touch of farmhouse funk. And the taste... it's incredible. Grainy malts, fruity and earthy hops, and just the right amount of white peppercorn spice. Medium body with lively carbonation that creates a smooth, creamy mouthfeel that tastes like butter melting in your mouth. Well balanced with a finish is long and dry. Beautifully simple, yet deep and complex at the same time. This beer is the benchmark for the Saison style and it’s easy to see why.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 44 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils. 3 hours ago
- Stevezubar added a rating for Spencer Trappist Ale. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lily Ale. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity