Color is between deep gold and pale amber, non-transparent and foggy, with a thick, white, foamy head that seemingly lasts forever. Inviting aroma with Belgian yeast, malt, and a touch of farmhouse funk. And the taste... it's incredible. Grainy malts, fruity and earthy hops, and just the right amount of white peppercorn spice. Medium body with lively carbonation that creates a smooth, creamy mouthfeel that tastes like butter melting in your mouth. Well balanced with a finish is long and dry. Beautifully simple, yet deep and complex at the same time. This beer is the benchmark for the Saison style and it’s easy to see why.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 9 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Amarilla Gorilla IPA. 59 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Berry the Hatchet. 2 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Rampant Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Creme Brulee Imperial Milk Stout. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Franz. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity