Rare Form is a dark amber color with a thin amount of caramel-colored head and a dark brown sugar and molasses smell with some strong hints of vanilla. Where a lot of Belgian quads go heavy with the Belgian candy sugar, this beer is more reserved in its sweetness. It has a good mix of dark malt characteristics, sweetness, and vanilla flavors. Keeping the alcohol at 12% seems to be just the right amount of alcohol so that it is strong but avoids the burn.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to Stone, Cold. 15 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to Ho Ho Holly Jolly Christmas Beers. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Son of Juice. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Sam Adams Pumpkin Batch. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Killer Lion Fresh Hop IPA. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Noche Dulce. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Young's Double Chocolate Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity