Rare Form is a dark amber color with a thin amount of caramel-colored head and a dark brown sugar and molasses smell with some strong hints of vanilla. Where a lot of Belgian quads go heavy with the Belgian candy sugar, this beer is more reserved in its sweetness. It has a good mix of dark malt characteristics, sweetness, and vanilla flavors. Keeping the alcohol at 12% seems to be just the right amount of alcohol so that it is strong but avoids the burn.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Rajah. 53 minutes ago
- RichardHarris listened to Orange County. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to All About the Stout. 2 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Pacific Northwest. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Santilli. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Safety Porpoises. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Cougar. 7 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Trejo's Cerveza. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity