Rare Form is a dark amber color with a thin amount of caramel-colored head and a dark brown sugar and molasses smell with some strong hints of vanilla. Where a lot of Belgian quads go heavy with the Belgian candy sugar, this beer is more reserved in its sweetness. It has a good mix of dark malt characteristics, sweetness, and vanilla flavors. Keeping the alcohol at 12% seems to be just the right amount of alcohol so that it is strong but avoids the burn.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Enjoy By 04.20.21 Hazy IPA. 5 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Oktoberfestivus. 30 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Puesta del Sol. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity