Color is golden straw, very hazy and almost murky. The head is one finger thick, white, frothy, and long lasting. Dank and resinous aroma that is inviting. Excellent flavor profile, with huge amounts of hops right up front. Mango, guava, orange, and maybe some vanilla bean or lactose. Malts are soft and flaky, with a slight sweetness. Incredible mouthfeel that is so smooth. Medium body with creamy carbonation and mild bitterness. This is an impressive beer and one that you’ll want to try.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Source Series Apis. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to Get Back to Wort!. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning listened to On the Boulevard. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Fort George Fresh IPA. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Saison Brett. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Montucky Cold Snack. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Calf. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity