Color is golden straw, very hazy and almost murky. The head is one finger thick, white, frothy, and long lasting. Dank and resinous aroma that is inviting. Excellent flavor profile, with huge amounts of hops right up front. Mango, guava, orange, and maybe some vanilla bean or lactose. Malts are soft and flaky, with a slight sweetness. Incredible mouthfeel that is so smooth. Medium body with creamy carbonation and mild bitterness. This is an impressive beer and one that you’ll want to try.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Mogli. 31 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Dubbel Czech. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for The Experiment - Batch #1. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Operation IPA Overload. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Billie Cantaloupe Gose. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Newcastle. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Even More Jesus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity