Brewery Vivant's Pumpkin Tart pours a golden orange, light amber color. A bit hazy with two fingers of foamy, off-white head and a lot of lacing on the glass. There's pumpkin in the aroma, and a light tartness, almost like a gose-style. On the taste, there's really two phases. Pumpkin flavor and spice up front, and then the tartness on the back-end. There are some fruit flavors, but the pumpkin fruit flavors are not super strong; in fact, you may not even realize this is a pumpkin beer. There's also an appropriate amount of honey sweetness that balances out the tartness. Light body and mouthfeel, with low carbonation. Great tasting pumpkin ale and nice to try something different in a style like this.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Shades of Haze - Scarlet. 39 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Sudwerk Fest Harvest Lager. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Hop Bullet DIPA. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Drawn And Quartered. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Pompeii. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to The Gold Standard. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Resist (Ghost 787). 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Aprium Dream. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
The Corruption IPA