Brewery Vivant's Pumpkin Tart pours a golden orange, light amber color. A bit hazy with two fingers of foamy, off-white head and a lot of lacing on the glass. There's pumpkin in the aroma, and a light tartness, almost like a gose-style. On the taste, there's really two phases. Pumpkin flavor and spice up front, and then the tartness on the back-end. There are some fruit flavors, but the pumpkin fruit flavors are not super strong; in fact, you may not even realize this is a pumpkin beer. There's also an appropriate amount of honey sweetness that balances out the tartness. Light body and mouthfeel, with low carbonation. Great tasting pumpkin ale and nice to try something different in a style like this.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Solarc Shower Beer. 21 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Dark Doppelbock. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Flocculative Tendencies. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Cougar. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Buddy Black Rye IPA. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Booming Rollers. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to LA LA Land. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity