Half Moon Bay Brewing has crafted a very tasty Pumpkin Harvest Ale this year. The color is dark amber orange with a wispy head that dissipates quickly. Aroma is pumpkin, clove, nutmeg, and cinnamon. It has a bready, malt backbone and a bit of earthy, piney hops that complement the spices. Smooth finish with some lingering brown sugar or sugar cane sweetness. Medium to full bodied with medium carbonation. Overall this tastes a lot like liquid pumpkin pie, but very natural and without the artificial taste that you find in some pumpkin beers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to Summertime Brews. 35 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Sounds. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Flying Fish XPA. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Uppercut IPA. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Shepplekofeggan. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity