Color is deep gold, crystal clear. One finger of white, pillowy head and an abundance of lacing on the glass. Strong aroma of both hops and malt. But the taste is a hop lovers delight. Dank, resinous hop flavors of pine, berry, and citrus. Big, West Coast IPA profile with an appropriate amount of bitterness. Malts are slightly sweet on the back-end. Sticky mouthfeel with some nice mouthcoating. The 8.4% seems tame at first, but it catches up with you quickly. Finishes with a bitter, citrus finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Tanilla Porter. 9 minutes ago
- spaceman23 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 52 minutes ago
- spaceman23 listened to Christmas Special. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Scorpius Morchella. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Operation IPA Overload. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Pistil. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity