Color is deep gold, crystal clear. One finger of white, pillowy head and an abundance of lacing on the glass. Strong aroma of both hops and malt. But the taste is a hop lovers delight. Dank, resinous hop flavors of pine, berry, and citrus. Big, West Coast IPA profile with an appropriate amount of bitterness. Malts are slightly sweet on the back-end. Sticky mouthfeel with some nice mouthcoating. The 8.4% seems tame at first, but it catches up with you quickly. Finishes with a bitter, citrus finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 32 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Doogie Bowser. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Black Rajah. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity