Pours a turbid, golden orange color with two fingers of off-white, foamy head. Lots of lacing on the glass and an intense aroma of dank, citrusy hops. Taste follows the nose, with tangerine and grapefruit citrus, also some ripe papaya and mango. Supported by a cracker-like wheat or oat malt backbone. Mouthfeel is creamy but also dry. Very low bitterness and the 7.8% is hard to detect. Finishes with a smooth, hoppy flavor that lingers well after the last sip. Superb!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 and 1 other added a rating for Ponto S.I.P.A. (Sessionable India Pale Ale). 15 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hayburner. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Azacca IPA. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Gaffel Kolsch. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bobble Head Red IPA. 7 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Double Pillow. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity