Philbert pours a dark brown with a fluffy white one finger head. The aroma is nutty and subtly toasty, with a slight breadiness that comes through. It's notably balanced, with a nice toasted hazelnut flavor that's complimented by a toasty and malty sweetness. The mouthfeel is light to medium, and the carbonation is spot on. It's not overly complex, but what's there is delicious. It's a sneaky sip - the alcohol is incredibly smooth.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Chonk - Tropical Berry Blast Sundae Sour. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Rve Coffee Stout - Mocha Hazelnut . 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Founders. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Pacific Northwest. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Derivative: El Dorado. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bodhizafa IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 7 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for 2nd Shift Brewing Kolsch. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity