Philbert pours a dark brown with a fluffy white one finger head. The aroma is nutty and subtly toasty, with a slight breadiness that comes through. It's notably balanced, with a nice toasted hazelnut flavor that's complimented by a toasty and malty sweetness. The mouthfeel is light to medium, and the carbonation is spot on. It's not overly complex, but what's there is delicious. It's a sneaky sip - the alcohol is incredibly smooth.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Spotted Cow. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Alpine Duet. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Heart of Stone. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Hop Sounds. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Fat Head's Head Hunter. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for ALL CAPS. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity