Philbert pours a dark brown with a fluffy white one finger head. The aroma is nutty and subtly toasty, with a slight breadiness that comes through. It's notably balanced, with a nice toasted hazelnut flavor that's complimented by a toasty and malty sweetness. The mouthfeel is light to medium, and the carbonation is spot on. It's not overly complex, but what's there is delicious. It's a sneaky sip - the alcohol is incredibly smooth.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Dream Yard. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pacific Jade Freestylin'. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Imperial Golden Nugget. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Holy Hermit. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Upslope Pumpkin Ale. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Ginnepin Saison Ale. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Biere de Mars. 7 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Dark Island. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity