Philbert pours a dark brown with a fluffy white one finger head. The aroma is nutty and subtly toasty, with a slight breadiness that comes through. It's notably balanced, with a nice toasted hazelnut flavor that's complimented by a toasty and malty sweetness. The mouthfeel is light to medium, and the carbonation is spot on. It's not overly complex, but what's there is delicious. It's a sneaky sip - the alcohol is incredibly smooth.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Shower Beer (Champion Brewing Company). 13 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Consider Yourself Hugged. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Universal Secret. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Fancy Stuff Brut IPA. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for The KrHOPen. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Love Child No. 8. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for City of Dreams. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity