Palm Speciale Belge Ale, simply known as Palm, is a tasty beer but not your typical Belgian Ale. It's more like an American amber ale in both appearance and flavor. On the pour you'll see a nice copper color with a quickly diminishing head. Body is light-medium, but mouthfeel is well carbonated and refreshing. This is maltier than most Belgian beers and there is some mild spice coupled with a sweet finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Alleycat Amber Ale. 33 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Doogie Bowser. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Black Rajah. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity