Palm Speciale Belge Ale, simply known as Palm, is a tasty beer but not your typical Belgian Ale. It's more like an American amber ale in both appearance and flavor. On the pour you'll see a nice copper color with a quickly diminishing head. Body is light-medium, but mouthfeel is well carbonated and refreshing. This is maltier than most Belgian beers and there is some mild spice coupled with a sweet finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 45 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to San Diego Part 2. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Biere de Mars. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Chocolate Covered Pretzel Stout. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Slide Rule Chocolate Raspberry Gose. 4 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Tenured Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity