Original Oktoberfest from Hacker-Pschorr pours a beautiful, crystal clear, deep gold color. Head is off-white and soapy with a lot of coating left on the glass. Very aromatic for the style, with bready notes but also a slight buttery scent. Earthy hops paired with malts that lend bready flavors but also some semi-sweet flavors. A bit of spice to counter the sweetness. No one flavor is overwhelming and it's well balanced from start to finish. Incredible mouthfeel that is soft and creamy. Finishes smooth and quenches our thirst while at the same time giving us all the flavors that we enjoy from a Marzen.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Enjoy By 04.20.21 Hazy IPA. 38 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Oktoberfestivus. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Puesta del Sol. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity