Original Oktoberfest from Hacker-Pschorr pours a beautiful, crystal clear, deep gold color. Head is off-white and soapy with a lot of coating left on the glass. Very aromatic for the style, with bready notes but also a slight buttery scent. Earthy hops paired with malts that lend bready flavors but also some semi-sweet flavors. A bit of spice to counter the sweetness. No one flavor is overwhelming and it's well balanced from start to finish. Incredible mouthfeel that is soft and creamy. Finishes smooth and quenches our thirst while at the same time giving us all the flavors that we enjoy from a Marzen.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Double Barrel Parabola (2021). 13 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Vanilla Oatis. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for 805. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Winter Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Double Nut Brown Porter. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Boone County Brown. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity