Oil Piers pours a dark brown, almost black color with a dark khaki colored head. There is a little cinnamon spice on the aroma, much like that of pumpkin pie. The flavors consist of dark roasted malts and some almond nuttiness. This is balanced by pumpkin fruit and a toasted coconut sweetness. This is actually a light bodied beer for how dark it is and remains easy drinking all the way to the last drop.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Enjoy By 04.20.21 Hazy IPA. 44 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Oktoberfestivus. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Puesta del Sol. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity