Color is dark amber with lots of reddish hues, and a thin, frothy head. Inviting aroma with farmhouse funk and a little bit of Brett. Wow - we were blown away by the taste. The Brett and funk are reduced in the taste, as the herbal and spice flavors take center stage. Juniper, sage, rosemary, and thyme are all detected. Huge, new oak barrel flavors. The malts come alive after a few sips with a strong rye spice. Hops are muted, but there is still a noticeable pine flavor. Medium body with a refreshing mouthfeel. Complex and unique - this is a new style for us and we're sure glad we got our hands on this Finnish-style beer!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to On the Boulevard. 24 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Big Wave Golden Ale. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tribute Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Homo Erectus. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Tovarish. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA