Color is dark amber with lots of reddish hues, and a thin, frothy head. Inviting aroma with farmhouse funk and a little bit of Brett. Wow - we were blown away by the taste. The Brett and funk are reduced in the taste, as the herbal and spice flavors take center stage. Juniper, sage, rosemary, and thyme are all detected. Huge, new oak barrel flavors. The malts come alive after a few sips with a strong rye spice. Hops are muted, but there is still a noticeable pine flavor. Medium body with a refreshing mouthfeel. Complex and unique - this is a new style for us and we're sure glad we got our hands on this Finnish-style beer!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Belligerent Bloke. 55 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Epic Barley Wine. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Son of Juice. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 6 hours ago
- SweeneyWorldWide commented on beer Enjoy By 04.20.21 Hazy IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity