The Nognietnaar Huismus is a fruity, slightly burned American Brown Ale with notes of caramel, nut and coffee. The chestnut-colored beer has a full body, but is still (thanks to the fruity hop) wonderfully fresh.
Added by ralphvb
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 53 minutes ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Oberon Ale. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to L.A. Beers. 7 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Oktober Fuel. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity