Noel 2017 pours a kind of murky sepia color with almost zero head. The aroma is interesting with notes of dark fruit, red wine, and molasses. First sip is surprising; there's an almost there sour funk but it never gets sour. Fig, molasses, cola, and red grapes are the dominant flavors. The carbonation is really low, almost flat, which doesn't help deliver the complex taste. There isn't much Belgian yeast or booze we were expecting to experience for a Belgian quad. It's smooth and subtle.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lifestyle. 16 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Karl Strauss Mosaic Session Ale. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Harmony Foretold Cucumber Wheat Ale. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Icelandic Toasted Porter. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for I Love It! California IPA. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Goosed. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity