Noel 2017 pours a kind of murky sepia color with almost zero head. The aroma is interesting with notes of dark fruit, red wine, and molasses. First sip is surprising; there's an almost there sour funk but it never gets sour. Fig, molasses, cola, and red grapes are the dominant flavors. The carbonation is really low, almost flat, which doesn't help deliver the complex taste. There isn't much Belgian yeast or booze we were expecting to experience for a Belgian quad. It's smooth and subtle.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Brew Free! Or Die IPA. 44 minutes ago
- duffy12 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Wookey Jack. 2 hours ago
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity