Moylan's White Christmas is a darker beer than you would expect by reading the name. But it definitely delivers on the Christmas festive spiciness with a strong aroma of pine, orange peel and nutmeg. It has a sweet bread base taste complemented by cinnamon, orange zest, white pepper and clove. This maintains a lighter mouthfeel than the color would suggest but certainly delivers on the Christmas cheer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 2 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Port 10 Year Anniversary Ale. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Fernprost. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Redhook Winterhook. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Vanishing Point Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Tax Holiday. 6 hours ago
- lposada listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity