Moylan's White Christmas is a darker beer than you would expect by reading the name. But it definitely delivers on the Christmas festive spiciness with a strong aroma of pine, orange peel and nutmeg. It has a sweet bread base taste complemented by cinnamon, orange zest, white pepper and clove. This maintains a lighter mouthfeel than the color would suggest but certainly delivers on the Christmas cheer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Enjoy By 04.20.21 Hazy IPA. 10 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Oktoberfestivus. 35 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Puesta del Sol. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity