Moto Brew pours a golden, amber color with a fairly decent head, although it disappears quickly. It is pretty bubbly, with a lot of carbonation and a bitterness like mineral water. Overall there are a lot of different flavors, with a fresh hop aroma and a sweet caramel taste. You might also find some peppery spice in the aftertaste. We also had this on tap and it was a little better, but the bottles are worth a shot as well.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for More Dark Lager. 32 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to L.A. Beers. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for American Cheat Codes. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Lustro. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Can't Stop Juicin'. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity