Color is a light gold, opaque, with a super white, fizzy head that dissipates really quickly into a thin film. Aroma is herbal and floral with similarities to many Belgian-style ales. The taste has a lot of the same notes that create a fresh and satisfying flavor. Hard to tell if it's the hops or the juniper, but its earthy, floral, herbal, and just a tad peppery. The honey provides a nice sweetness to round things out, especially in the finish. We appreciate that the added ingredients actually add to the flavor rather than detract from it. Light bodied with a crisp, refreshing mouthfeel. Two thumbs up.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pacific Jade Freestylin'. 28 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Imperial Golden Nugget. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Holy Hermit. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Upslope Pumpkin Ale. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Ginnepin Saison Ale. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Biere de Mars. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Dark Island. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Zombie Dust. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity