Pours a color that is slightly cloudy, beautiful pink or ruby red with a stream of carbonation bubbles rising from the bottom up. The head is fizzy and white, disappearing quickly into a thin film. Strong raspberry fruit and tartness in the aroma. Taste is full of that same fresh, ripe, raspberry fruit. But the tartness is mild, and not nearly as sour as some Gose-style beers. Instead, there's a huge amount of fruit complemented by a cracker-like backbone of wheat and pilsner malt and a touch of sweetness. Well carbonated with a moutfeel that is extremely crisp, dry, and refreshing. Light bodied and only 4% ABV, but this is bursting with flavor. Summer may be over, but we're looking forward to trying this again next year!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 and 1 other added a rating for Fat Tire. 57 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Cashmere Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to On the Boulevard. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Consecration. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Some Pumpkins. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 5 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Christmas Show 2018. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity