Independence Day Ale from Auburn Alehouse pours a pale yellow color, fairly clear, with two streams of constant carbonation bubbles. The two fingers of sparse white head dissipates down to a thin layer after a few minutes. The aroma features a spicy, pepper-like hoppiness reminiscent of a copper ale popular in the mid 2000's. The flavor follows suit in a grassy malt base with pine and citrus hops on top. There is a fair amount of fruit notes in this beer as well with melon and strawberry hints adding a touch of sweetness. This beer is full of flavor while maintaining a great balance, and would be a wonderful addition to any 4th of July pool party.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for La Morena. 20 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Hoosier Red. 52 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Aphotic. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for City Wide. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Beaver State Brews. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Capital Brewery Oktoberfest. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity