Hop Ride pours a semi-hazy deep gold color. Head is foamy, off-white and nearly two fingers thick, and leaves quite a bit of lacing on the glass. Floral aroma with citrus pine, but the malt is strong on the nose as well. Taste is interesting in that the big hop flavors of citrus, grass, and pine are right up front, but then give way to a big malt flavor on the back-end that is very grainy and bready. But it's still a hop lovers' beer, and after a few sips, a pleasant bitterness shows up. Body is medium with a mouthfeel that is dry and well carbonated. Not really West Coast or Northeast in style; just a tasty, balanced IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to Beers Up North. 16 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Druid Pils South. 47 minutes ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other listened to What's My Name Again?. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Icelandic Lime & Juniper Pils. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA