Beautiful appearance with a golden color that is mostly clear, and a finger of white, frothy head that lasts forever. Bright aroma of fruit, yeast, malt, and oak barrels. Taste is fruit forward, as this is brewed with Kansas peaches, but the peach flavors are moderate and do not overwhelm. The fruit is backed up by soft, bready malts, oak and woody notes, and a bit of yeasty farmhouse funk. The body is fairly light, with a soft, slightly creamy mouthfeel. Clean and refreshing in the finish, with just a medium sour presence. This ale is extremely complex with high quality craftsmanship that is noticeable from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Morning Star. 16 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Cranberry Quince Berliner Weisse. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Nova Vert. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Cloud Curtain - Mosaic. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for The Cryo-Chronic IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Big Sur Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity