EightFive-O, named after the area code in Northern Florida, pours a hazy golden orange color, large cloud-like white head. The aroma consists of citrus hops with a slight lemon zest. The taste beings with a malt sweetness upfront, followed by the bitterness of the hops. There is a great dichotomy between the substantial sweetness and equally substantial bitterness in this beer which is quite a ride. Definitely worth checking out if you are in the Florida area.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Cross of Gold. 2 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Ironfire 51/50 IPA. 1 hour ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for beer 4th of Juicy. 1 hour ago
- dheliker added a rating for 4th of Juicy. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Windows Up. 2 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Cloud Surfer. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Corona Premier. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Toaster Pastry. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity