EightFive-O, named after the area code in Northern Florida, pours a hazy golden orange color, large cloud-like white head. The aroma consists of citrus hops with a slight lemon zest. The taste beings with a malt sweetness upfront, followed by the bitterness of the hops. There is a great dichotomy between the substantial sweetness and equally substantial bitterness in this beer which is quite a ride. Definitely worth checking out if you are in the Florida area.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Chonk Sundae Sour (Tropical Berry Blast). 3 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 23 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for State of Haze. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for MoZee (Zeelander with Mosaic). 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Trejo's Cerveza. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Big Little Thing. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Magnetic Midnight. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for La Fin Du Monde. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity