Ebenezer Ale is dark in color but isn't as dark in flavor as a lot of the winter ales we've tried. It is sweet with very little smokiness. It has a fair amount of piny holiday spice in the aftertaste that lingers just long enough to make its presence noticeable. The winter connoisseur might see Ebenezer as a Scrooge on flavor, but we think it will bring out holiday cheer in most drinkers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Levadura. 30 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity