Ebenezer Ale is dark in color but isn't as dark in flavor as a lot of the winter ales we've tried. It is sweet with very little smokiness. It has a fair amount of piny holiday spice in the aftertaste that lingers just long enough to make its presence noticeable. The winter connoisseur might see Ebenezer as a Scrooge on flavor, but we think it will bring out holiday cheer in most drinkers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 28 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 300. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Pelican. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Really Old Brown Dog Ale (2012). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity