Ebenezer Ale is dark in color but isn't as dark in flavor as a lot of the winter ales we've tried. It is sweet with very little smokiness. It has a fair amount of piny holiday spice in the aftertaste that lingers just long enough to make its presence noticeable. The winter connoisseur might see Ebenezer as a Scrooge on flavor, but we think it will bring out holiday cheer in most drinkers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Brew Free! Or Die IPA. 9 minutes ago
- duffy12 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Wookey Jack. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity