S?pris is golden yellow in color on the pour with a fair amount of head that dissipates pretty quickly. It has very little carbonation and a mild lemon fruit flavor similar to a Hefeweizen. This is a light tasting beer with a sweet aftertaste. It tastes fine but doesn't try to venture into any new territory.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Chief of Chiefs. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Clencher 2 Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 and 1 other listened to Some Pumpkins. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Mastodon. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Once Upon a Time in Blenheim. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Colonel Toby. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Desperado IPA. 7 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Blueberry Thrill Imperial IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity