S?pris is golden yellow in color on the pour with a fair amount of head that dissipates pretty quickly. It has very little carbonation and a mild lemon fruit flavor similar to a Hefeweizen. This is a light tasting beer with a sweet aftertaste. It tastes fine but doesn't try to venture into any new territory.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 39 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Rajah. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Orange County. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to All About the Stout. 4 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Pacific Northwest. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Santilli. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Safety Porpoises. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Cougar. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity