S?pris is golden yellow in color on the pour with a fair amount of head that dissipates pretty quickly. It has very little carbonation and a mild lemon fruit flavor similar to a Hefeweizen. This is a light tasting beer with a sweet aftertaste. It tastes fine but doesn't try to venture into any new territory.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Zywiec Porter 1881. 1 minute ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Enjoy By 04.20.21 Hazy IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to Oktoberfestivus. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity