East India Pale Ale pours a light copper color with a thin off-white head that endures. The aroma is of caramel malts with some raisin notes and a touch of citrus. This is very much in the style of an East Coast or even English-style IPA with it's malt-forwardness and subdued hop characteristics. There is also a distinct fruitiness to this beer with flavors of cantaloupe and green grape. It finishes with a slight tea-like bitterness and very little carbonation on the tongue. Overall this is a beer with a lot of complexities and definitely one to seek out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 and 1 other added a rating for Ponto S.I.P.A. (Sessionable India Pale Ale). 55 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hayburner. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Azacca IPA. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Gaffel Kolsch. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bobble Head Red IPA. 7 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Double Pillow. 9 hours ago
- More Latest Activity