Very clear, pale amber color with lots of tiny bubbles that ascend from the bottom of the glass. Head is one finger thick, white, frothy, and pretty long lasting. Aroma like a regular Brown Ale with an inviting dark malt sweetness. It carries over into the taste, with caramel malt and bready flavors. The pumpkin and spices are present, but they don't overwhelm by any means. Medium body and medium carbonation. The brown sugar really shines in the finish. Not too sweet, but just enough to remind you what kind of beer this is. Overall, we like this beer and find it to be a solid option during Pumpkin Beer season.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 59 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Double Doors. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Oskar Blues IPA. 7 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Imperial Frambozen with Cocoa. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity