Color is clear, medium to dark amber, with a finger of white frothy head. Belgian aroma of fruit, yeast, and hops. Taste is superb. We get the yeast up front, followed by lots of fruity flavors, including citrus, tropical fruit, and melon. There's a noticeable herbal spice, maybe coriander, and an orange zest kick from start to finish. Mouthfeel is crisp and dry with an above average carbonation. The 8.8% tastes more like 6 or 7% as the flavor profile outshines any booziness. Finishes smooth with light banana flavors and then a bit more of the spice. Fantastic Belgian IPA - we should have purchased a few more bottles of this!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Scattered Glow. 6 minutes ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Bell's Octoberfest Beer. 12 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Derivative: El Dorado. 34 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Arkham's Finest. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Stone IPA. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Drawn And Quartered. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity