Color is clear, medium to dark amber, with a finger of white frothy head. Belgian aroma of fruit, yeast, and hops. Taste is superb. We get the yeast up front, followed by lots of fruity flavors, including citrus, tropical fruit, and melon. There's a noticeable herbal spice, maybe coriander, and an orange zest kick from start to finish. Mouthfeel is crisp and dry with an above average carbonation. The 8.8% tastes more like 6 or 7% as the flavor profile outshines any booziness. Finishes smooth with light banana flavors and then a bit more of the spice. Fantastic Belgian IPA - we should have purchased a few more bottles of this!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for For British Eyes Only. 18 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to No Pumpkins Here. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for LaGrave. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for No Resolutions. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Rise Up. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Mama's Little Yella Pils. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Fire, Skulls & Money. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity