Color is clear, medium to dark amber, with a finger of white frothy head. Belgian aroma of fruit, yeast, and hops. Taste is superb. We get the yeast up front, followed by lots of fruity flavors, including citrus, tropical fruit, and melon. There's a noticeable herbal spice, maybe coriander, and an orange zest kick from start to finish. Mouthfeel is crisp and dry with an above average carbonation. The 8.8% tastes more like 6 or 7% as the flavor profile outshines any booziness. Finishes smooth with light banana flavors and then a bit more of the spice. Fantastic Belgian IPA - we should have purchased a few more bottles of this!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Consider Yourself Hugged. 57 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Universal Secret. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Fancy Stuff Brut IPA. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for The KrHOPen. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Love Child No. 8. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for City of Dreams. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 and 1 other listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity