Color is clear, medium to dark amber, with a finger of white frothy head. Belgian aroma of fruit, yeast, and hops. Taste is superb. We get the yeast up front, followed by lots of fruity flavors, including citrus, tropical fruit, and melon. There's a noticeable herbal spice, maybe coriander, and an orange zest kick from start to finish. Mouthfeel is crisp and dry with an above average carbonation. The 8.8% tastes more like 6 or 7% as the flavor profile outshines any booziness. Finishes smooth with light banana flavors and then a bit more of the spice. Fantastic Belgian IPA - we should have purchased a few more bottles of this!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Puesta del Sol. 39 minutes ago
- budman1 listened to IPAs East and West. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Focal Banger. 3 hours ago
- Evenrude and 1 other added a rating for Love Hazy IPA. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Unity 2018 (West Coast IPA). 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Blazing World. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity