Color is clear, medium to dark amber, with a finger of white frothy head. Belgian aroma of fruit, yeast, and hops. Taste is superb. We get the yeast up front, followed by lots of fruity flavors, including citrus, tropical fruit, and melon. There's a noticeable herbal spice, maybe coriander, and an orange zest kick from start to finish. Mouthfeel is crisp and dry with an above average carbonation. The 8.8% tastes more like 6 or 7% as the flavor profile outshines any booziness. Finishes smooth with light banana flavors and then a bit more of the spice. Fantastic Belgian IPA - we should have purchased a few more bottles of this!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 13 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Rajah. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to Orange County. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to All About the Stout. 3 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Pacific Northwest. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Santilli. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Safety Porpoises. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Cougar. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity