Color is clear, medium to dark amber, with a finger of white frothy head. Belgian aroma of fruit, yeast, and hops. Taste is superb. We get the yeast up front, followed by lots of fruity flavors, including citrus, tropical fruit, and melon. There’s a noticeable herbal spice, maybe coriander, and an orange zest kick from start to finish. Mouthfeel is crisp and dry with an above average carbonation. The 8.8% tastes more like 6 or 7% as the flavor profile outshines any booziness. Finishes smooth with light banana flavors and then a bit more of the spice. Fantastic Belgian IPA – we should have purchased a few more bottles of this!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Head South. 27 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Le Petit Diablotin. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Foam Top. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Whimsy. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Afterglow. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity