Pours an opaque dark amber color with a creamy khaki head that is thick at first but thins quickly into a light film. Aroma is full of pumpkin spices and malt. Taste follows the nose at first, with pumpkin and spice and lots of dark malt flavors. Then the sweetness comes in, with a vanilla creaminess that is very lactose in nature. The brandy barrel aging is apparent too, with a candy-like sweetness that really picks up on the back-end. It's slightly boozy, but the 9.5% ABV doesn't overwhelm the complex flavors from the beer. Drinking this beer makes us think that barrel aging might be the key to making a great Pumpkin Beer. This is smooth and creamy with the right amount of pumpkin and spices, making this one of our top choices during Pumpkin Beer season.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 30 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Identity Crisis. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hang 'em High. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 6 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity