Boddington's is the epitome of pub beers and one you're likely to find in pubs around the world. This has been brewed for over 200 years so they must be doing something right. It pours a golden color with a lot of head and is highly carbonated - especially out of the can. Smooth and creamy as the can suggests, you'll soon find yourself popping open another.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to California Grab Bag. 51 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Belligerent Bloke. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Epic Barley Wine. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Son of Juice. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity