Blue boar pours a light golden color with a little bit of white, bubbly head. The bottle says Pale Ale, but this is a classic lager. It starts with some malty corn taste and finishes with a hint of spiciness. It's not at all heavy and is quite smooth and drinkable. At $7.99 a twelve pack, it's hard to beat the Boar.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Flyby Pilsner. 11 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to California Grab Bag. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Belligerent Bloke. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Epic Barley Wine. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Son of Juice. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity