Blonde Frog Ale is more of a pale ale based on its color and hoppy bite. It is a little sweet but well balanced and easy to drink with a mild aftertaste. This is no more than an average pale ale, but not a bad choice for drinking down by the pond with the frogs.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 15 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Edge of Mysteries: DDH Mosaic. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for The Pupil. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Infinite Wishes 2017. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Boss Pour. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Donner Party Porter. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity