Plan Bee "Barn Beer" pours a non-transparent, golden yellow color with a fizzy head full of tiny white bubbles that dissipate down to a thin layer. Intense, wild aroma of yeast and fruit and tons of funk. Taste is tart with the barnyard funk and fruit like green apple and lemon. Wheaty and cracker-like malts. Light bodied with a crisp and dry mouthfeel. The coolship did some amazing stuff for this beer, as it is an exceptional wild ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 34 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seizoen. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lagoon. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Elevated Perspective (Version 5). 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Field to Ferment - Citra (2017). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity