Plan Bee "Barn Beer" pours a non-transparent, golden yellow color with a fizzy head full of tiny white bubbles that dissipate down to a thin layer. Intense, wild aroma of yeast and fruit and tons of funk. Taste is tart with the barnyard funk and fruit like green apple and lemon. Wheaty and cracker-like malts. Light bodied with a crisp and dry mouthfeel. The coolship did some amazing stuff for this beer, as it is an exceptional wild ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 listened to California Golden Beers. 27 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tropical Mist. 58 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Double Doors. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for 8 Second Kolsch. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Temptation. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 805. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity